- • [Lightness: ] 2.5kg dry weight for ease of installation
- • [Great capacity: ] Capacity for a modular helmet size XXL
- • [Innovative design: ] Winner of the Reddot Design Award 2015 and the German Design Award Special 2017
- • [Tightness and rigidity: ] Structural frame that provides better tightness, rigidity and lightness
- • [Easy to use: ] Opens and closes with one hand, no need to use the key to open it
SHAD's SH36 Carbon side cases are known for their innovative and functional design, offering exceptional capacity for an XXL size modular helmet, while being lighter than other side cases.
The SH36 Carbono suitcase has been awarded the prestigious 2015 Reddot Design Award, recognized in the industry for its cutting-edge technology and innovative approach. It has also been honored with the special German Design Award 2017. Its elegant, sophisticated and avant-garde design sets new trends, standing out for its aerodynamic lines and carefully crafted aesthetic details.
These side cases, with a carbon-look cover, are perfectly compatible with the eXpandible SH58X, SH48 or SH39 top cases, which come with a version with a carbon-look cover as standard.
SH36 suitcases demonstrate SHAD's firm commitment to design, offering sophisticated, elegant and avant-garde features, in line with the brand's latest releases:
- Aerodynamic design that improves the safety and stability of the motorcycle.
- Innovative shapes that set trends in the market.
- Internal tray that helps keep the load secure.
- Capacity for a modular helmet of size XXL.
- Structural framework that provides greater tightness, rigidity and lightness.
- Includes an extra cylinder as standard, allowing the use of a single key to open the three cases (side and rear).
- It has internal limiting strips that ensure that the interior load does not shift.
- The Handle Lock System closure system provides additional security by having a double closure.
-: Safety lock
-: Compression straps
-: Inner tray
-: 3p system
No customer reviews for the moment.